The LoRa Core portfolio consists of gateway chips and reference designs including the SX130x series gateway chips, legacy gateway reference designs and the LoRa® Corecell gateway reference designs.
- Long range of up to 30 miles outdoor line of sight
- Deep indoor coverage for hard to reach areas
- Bidirectional communication link with adaptive data rates
- LoRaWAN® compliant
- Scalable, multi-channel, high-capacity gateways powered by SX1301, SX1302, SX1303, and SX1308
- Available for any operating environment
- Supported by the LoRa Alliance®, an open IoT alliance for Low Power Wide Area Network (LPWAN) applications
- Large and growing online developer community for products that use LoRa
- Public, semi-private and private networks available worldwide
- Long Range: Penetrates in dense urban and deep indoor environments, connecting to sensors up to 30 miles away in rural areas
- Scalability: Easy and quick to adapt the network capacity to the business needs.
- High Capacity: Supports millions of messages per base station
- Secure: Embedded end-to-end AES-128 encryption of data for optimal privacy and protection
- Low Cost: Reduces costs three ways: infrastructure investment, operating expenses and end-node sensors