The SC4215J is a high performance positive voltage regulator designed for use in applications requiring very low input voltage and very low dropout voltage at up to 2 amperes. It operates with a Vin as low as 1.4V, with output voltage programmable as low as 0.5V. The SC4215J features ultra low dropout, ideal for applications where Vout is very close to Vin.
- Input Voltage as Low as 1.4V
- 400mV Dropout @ 2A
- Adjustable Output from 0.5V
- 1ms Internal Soft-Start Minimizes Inrush Current
- Over Current and Over Temperature Protection
- Enable Function Option
- 10μA Quiescent Current in Shutdown
- Reverse Blocking from Output to Input
- Full Industrial Temperature Range
- Fully WEEE and RoHS Compliant
- Telecom and Networking Cards
- Motherboards and Peripheral Cards
- Industrial Applications
- Wireless Infrastructure
- Medical Equipment
- SC4215JSETRT - Lead free, Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant and halogen free.
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW