Not Recommended for New Designs
Not Recommended for New Designs. Datasheet is for information purposes only.The SC724/SC725 is a low input voltage, very low Ron load switch designed for use in battery powered applications.
- Input Voltage Range – 1.1V to 3.6V
- 2A Continuous Output Current
- Ultra-Low Ron – 36 mohm
- Automatic Output Discharge Circuit
- Fast Turn-on Option With No Output Discharge Circuit – SC724
- Extended Soft Start Option With Automatic Output Discharge Circuit – SC725
- Low Quiescent Current – 0.81μA(Typ.)
- Low Shutdown Current < 1μA – SC724
- 1.1V Logic Level Enable Compatible With CMOS/GPIO Control
- Hardened ESD Protection 3kV
- Package: CSP – 0.76mm × 0.76mm, 0.4mm Pitch
- Smart Phones
- Tablet PCs
- GPS Devices
- Battery Powered Equipment
- Other Portable Device
- SC724CSTRT - Lead-free packaging only. Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant, and halogen free.
- SC725CSTRT - Lead-free packaging only. Device is WEEE and RoHS compliant, and halogen free.
Base Part Number (1)
2A LOW VIN, VERY LOW RON LOAD SWITCH
# of leads
Reflow Temp °C (3)
Lead or Ball Finish
REACH SVH C(223) EC1907/2006 (18)
JIG 101 A & B (12)
RoHS 2/3 Amend 2015/863 (7)
WEEE 2012/19/EU (19)
China RoHS 2 GB/T 26572-2011
Halogen Free / Low IEC 61249-2-21/JS709C (20)
Proposition 65 (21)
Packaging Material 94/62/EC (17)
RoHS Compliant by Exception (8)
Declarations and Reports
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW