The SC194A is a synchronous step-down converter with integrated power devices.
- Up to 95% efficiency
- Output current - 1A
- Input range - 2.7V to 5.5V
- Quiescent current - 17μA
- Four selectable output voltages
- Fixed 1MHz frequency or 750kHz to 1.25MHz synchronized operation
- PSAVE operation to maximize efficiency at light loads
- Minimal external components
- Fast transient response
- 100% duty cycle in dropout
- Over-temperature and short-circuit protection
- Space-saving micro-lead frame, lead-free package MLP-10, 3 x 3mm
- Cell phones
- Wireless communication chipset power
- Personal media player
- Notebook and sub-notebook computers
- PDAs and mobile communicators
- WLAN peripherals
- SC194AMLTRT: Lead-free, RoHS and WEEE compliant, 3000 pcs. Tape & Reel
Datasheets & Documentation
Explore a wealth of downloadable resources and datasheets to assist with prototyping and production.
Looking for documentation?
Login or register for mySemtech to gain access to restricted product documentation and to add documents to your Watch List for update alerts
Distributor/Catalog Supplier Inventory
View product availability from participating distributors below. Browse all distributers here.
Semtech Releases New Neo-Iso™ Solid State…Offers engineers an enhanced alternative to mechanical relays and opto-MOS READ NOW
Semtech Releases New Product for nanoSmart®…New nanoSmart IC’s low noise and low quiescent current limits radio transmission interference and… READ NOW